...Cleaver that is... and I'm okay with that! With all of her glorious motherly ways.
I want to be the mom who bakes, sews and knits.
The only issue is... I don't really do any of those things well, so here's me sharing with you all my 101's.
Laugh with me or at me, I don't care. I just hope I can evolve during this process!

Thursday 29 September 2011

Those Are Some Fine Needles


I am so in love with these new needles I got!
The kit from my mom didn't have quite big enough for this super chunky yarn so I treated myself to Birch!

Not just any Birch. Made in California from sustainably harvested birch.
Check out the company here: Brittany

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo looking all so nice, a bit if eye candy too with the lovely timber grain colour against the olive - yum very Ikia-ish ..ahahaah ;D

    Those Brittany needles are lovely, I have their cable needles and I LOVE them !!! what is so great about them is that they are light so, when doing cables they don't stretch your work or buckle under their own weight so I can HIGHLY recommend them. I started with metal cable needles but on advice of a friend who owned some I bought them - glad I did :D

    happy knitting :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make me happy.