...Cleaver that is... and I'm okay with that! With all of her glorious motherly ways.
I want to be the mom who bakes, sews and knits.
The only issue is... I don't really do any of those things well, so here's me sharing with you all my 101's.
Laugh with me or at me, I don't care. I just hope I can evolve during this process!

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Tick, tick, tick...

I detest the built in stove top timers. They sound like fire alarms or other such distressing wails and with an infant around that's tough competition!

After coming across this little guy I've been much more relaxed at setting timers especially while my children sleep just down the hall. Plus I love the tick, tick, ticking it makes while its on and the Brrrring! at the end. There's something more comforting about those sounds... because my Nanny and my Mom both use timers more like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They make me happy.