...Cleaver that is... and I'm okay with that! With all of her glorious motherly ways.
I want to be the mom who bakes, sews and knits.
The only issue is... I don't really do any of those things well, so here's me sharing with you all my 101's.
Laugh with me or at me, I don't care. I just hope I can evolve during this process!

Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Back at Work - Where's My Free Time Gone?

I've now been back at my office job for 3 weeks now. I'm way behind on knitting, reading my fave blogs and writing blogs!

But as I sit here and catch up I thought I'd share what that looks like.
In anticipation of back-to-work I asked for this lovely Aladdin container for Christmas from Modcloth. Love. It.
Its adorable. Obvious.
And microwavable if I'm stuck without a porcelain bowl to nuke in. I'd buy anything from Aladdin again.

It comes in red too.

Left over pasta and rhurbarb cobbler. Yum!
There is also a divider that fits inside one container like a half moon incase you don't want bits mixing.
And now... back to reading blogs!
Happy Hump Day!


  1. That container is great. I am wondering if that would be available in Europe. I like to send hubby off to work with a packed lunch, generally the meal we ate the day before, and this would be ideal!

    Hope you find your rhythm soon

  2. That's cute as buttons! Sure do miss your blog!


I love comments. They make me happy.