...Cleaver that is... and I'm okay with that! With all of her glorious motherly ways.
I want to be the mom who bakes, sews and knits.
The only issue is... I don't really do any of those things well, so here's me sharing with you all my 101's.
Laugh with me or at me, I don't care. I just hope I can evolve during this process!

Saturday 31 December 2011

The last RIBBIT RIBBIT 0f 2011

I'm frogging it. Just 600 stitches and about 10 rows. But that's okay. I can handle it. I've got my Christmas Party exchange bobble head on my side.


What this means is that I have made an error. A few rows back. And to fix it I need to rip out a few rows of 200-600 stitches. Happy New Year to me! I can handle it. AND its good practice and fair game when it comes to knitting. I am trying to play with the bigger dogs now (secret project soon to be revealed) and have to accept the challenges!

Happy New Year everyone! See you on the flip side.

1 comment:

I love comments. They make me happy.