...Cleaver that is... and I'm okay with that! With all of her glorious motherly ways.
I want to be the mom who bakes, sews and knits.
The only issue is... I don't really do any of those things well, so here's me sharing with you all my 101's.
Laugh with me or at me, I don't care. I just hope I can evolve during this process!

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Sheets TOO Crispy?

I heard a little trick on how to avoid your sheets and other laundry items getting too crispy on the line. Hang them out in early morning or late afternoon so they can dry slowly. The midday sun dries them so fast that they get a bit too overdone. Now if only I had a line to dry them on myself!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there lovely :) catching up on your blog I've had photo problems on mine, hence my slow response..lol

    Love your clothes line and your comment on drying them on yourself. Take it from me, my little one often goes to school with damp trousers on - it works..ahahha Apartment living and lack of clothesline, I'm afraid ;D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make me happy.