...Cleaver that is... and I'm okay with that! With all of her glorious motherly ways.
I want to be the mom who bakes, sews and knits.
The only issue is... I don't really do any of those things well, so here's me sharing with you all my 101's.
Laugh with me or at me, I don't care. I just hope I can evolve during this process!

Sunday 17 July 2011

Pavlova follow up

I should have mentioned in my post To Meringue or Not To Meringue just how darn easy it was to make this. AND to add that you bake the meringue for 2 hours completely changing the consistency. Its no longer soft (I'm not a huge fan of lemon meringue but will eat it if presented!) This came to a melt in your mouth kind of thing. To die for. And I've been able to google some uses for the yolks because I hate wasting them too. In the end this dessert did not feel heavy at all and would be easy to eat after a big meal.

I should also have shared the recipe for reference!

Here's a photo of the recipe, clicking on it should enlarge it enough for easy read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They make me happy.