...Cleaver that is... and I'm okay with that! With all of her glorious motherly ways.
I want to be the mom who bakes, sews and knits.
The only issue is... I don't really do any of those things well, so here's me sharing with you all my 101's.
Laugh with me or at me, I don't care. I just hope I can evolve during this process!

Sunday 10 April 2011

Storing the Knitting

Its tradition.
To keep your knitting in a handy little basket or bag at your feet with all of your projects!
Isn't it?
Or is this just another reason for me to shop?

Even the Stitch 'N Bitch book has a pattern to make one.

Here are a few I found that are too adorable!


Jenna Rose Etsy Shop

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charity Eugair Etsy Shop

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Joyce Makes Art found this great one on Etsy too:
Flip.Skip.Jump! Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They make me happy.