...Cleaver that is... and I'm okay with that! With all of her glorious motherly ways.
I want to be the mom who bakes, sews and knits.
The only issue is... I don't really do any of those things well, so here's me sharing with you all my 101's.
Laugh with me or at me, I don't care. I just hope I can evolve during this process!

Saturday 9 April 2011

I am NOT super mom!

I'm just a mom. I don't wake at 5:30am before the toddler wakes up to get tons done. Why oh why would I want to do that?! I need all the sleep I can get. Never mind being pregnant. A toddler is exhausting and then trying to focus at work... Ach. Just hope he doesn't grow up thinking I was a slob for not having a cleaner house!

However I know there are moms out there that can handle that kind of load and I salute you! Although I think you're bananas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They make me happy.