...Cleaver that is... and I'm okay with that! With all of her glorious motherly ways.
I want to be the mom who bakes, sews and knits.
The only issue is... I don't really do any of those things well, so here's me sharing with you all my 101's.
Laugh with me or at me, I don't care. I just hope I can evolve during this process!

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Back at Work - Where's My Free Time Gone?

I've now been back at my office job for 3 weeks now. I'm way behind on knitting, reading my fave blogs and writing blogs!

But as I sit here and catch up I thought I'd share what that looks like.
In anticipation of back-to-work I asked for this lovely Aladdin container for Christmas from Modcloth. Love. It.
Its adorable. Obvious.
And microwavable if I'm stuck without a porcelain bowl to nuke in. I'd buy anything from Aladdin again.


It comes in red too.

Left over pasta and rhurbarb cobbler. Yum!
There is also a divider that fits inside one container like a half moon incase you don't want bits mixing.
And now... back to reading blogs!
Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. That container is great. I am wondering if that would be available in Europe. I like to send hubby off to work with a packed lunch, generally the meal we ate the day before, and this would be ideal!

    Hope you find your rhythm soon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute as buttons! Sure do miss your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make me happy.